Amy will hear this weekend if she is moving to Budapest and I suppose I feel incredibly lost on where I belong.  The thought of life without her in my daily world seems unbearable. Yet in my heart, I know geography has nothing to do with love coupled with the fact that I may need to walk a different path for at least a little while.  It doesn't make it easier, though, for life seems to always be better when she is around and really I can't stop thinking what else is there?

I suppose I know the answer,
"There is book that must be written." 

and she does admit,
She is a very big distraction.

It doesn't make it any easier...

Comments

Molly is Fast said…
having experienced the hole of traveling a different path than amy, i totally get what you're feeling. and i know you know this, but i'll tell you anyway...it just means that there are different kinds of adventures waiting for the two of you. and a relationship like the one you and amy share, well, distance just can't touch that.
amy vander els said…
"ask molly fast"/"moogle" strikes again
love you girls.

Popular Posts