Easter Lunch



Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lila said…
Rebecca,

Love your photos, but I was wondering... what are those dead-looking lollipop trees in the foreground and next to the street? Also, met your sister at my book fair evening event. I recognized her from your posts! By the way, the other comment here is garbage. It's a looping spyware advertisement. How annoying!

Miss ya!
Lila
Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Becca said…
AHHHH!
It is fate, honestly I know it! I'll tell you the storyyy, if you would E-mail me at Beccaaat@aim.com anytime that you are free! I dont have your email! I miss youuuu<3

Popular Posts