A Student



Princeton, New Jersey

IB Conference

July 9, 2007



Can you smell that odor of a hotel room? Lakeside Convention Center, artificially cooled to beat the 90 degree heat that is outside. Is man thus civilized? As I ponder learners and teachers, I think there should be just one name. I am inspired. I am inspired by the teachers who subscribe to the IB curriculum. I have met the elementary school principal from Milan, he was kind and inviting. This week, I have talked with people who have taught in the Congo, Switzerland, Romania, and Holland. I will soon be among the Americans who have taught abroad. Oh Rebecca, revel in the moment. Stand up and live. Let that heart of yours continue to beat like crazy. It means you are alive. Only a little while left. Live in the present.

Look, we took the train into Manhattan! I went with Mark and Libby. What fun! Mark will soon be teaching in Poland with his fiance and Libby lives in D.C, her husband is stationed in Iraq. It was a good time.

Comments

Popular Posts