Greene Field Hockey and Coach Carlin

To Coach Carlin:

I remember the days when they played JV field hockey games as if it was for the state title. Of course they were much younger then, but even in those moments they knew that each competition was critical to their success and their ultimate goal of winning the state championship in the future. What is so great to see is that the time has come, the moment is here, the time is now and it gives me goosebumps to think of the weekend ahead. I once said to Coach Becker, if I had to go to war, I would want to take these girls with me! It is still true. I maybe an ocean away, but this weekend, I want you to know that they, as well as you and Coach Rapp will be in my thoughts and I will be rooting for your success! GOOD LUCK!

Win the War!

Comments

Popular Posts