The Future is Calling



March 30, 2007

Visions of the future pop in my head, as I study the many faces that speckle the room. My stomach moving from hungry to full with three unneeded bites of rich chocolate cake. The dishes clatter again as Arnie April repeats his ideas in my brain. I learned that I love education, and as much as I am in love with the past, the future draws me to a contemplative place. As if beckoning toward both….the past a mirror to the future…..Role models, ideas float, a small sprite tapping on my shoulder, smirking, disappearing as I jerk to see the fun. Oh life is fun, isn’t it?

What is in store for me? Makes me feel like the sprite. So light, so free. The sky? Floating, Rebecca is back. Her passions alive, well. Not worried about the path…for it will be walked one step at a time.

Comments

Popular Posts